Quick Facts & Lifestyle of Dubai
“Dubai is city which never sleeps;
An experience not to be missed,
An exceptional place to live in forever”
Dubai, the astonishing breathing heaven on earth, is among those few cities around the globe that has underwent a tremendous yet rapid transformation; from a modest beginning towards one of the fastest & popular growing cities in the world. At present, Dubai is a major hub of trade & tourism along with being itself a logistics hub. No wonder it is renowned as “The Golden Gateway between the West and the East” & the core nucleus of the wonderful Arabian Gulf region.
Dubai is the city of 21st century; from sky scrapping buildings to wonderful shopping malls, to exquisite museums to sports stadium to infamous mega commercial tower to blissful residential enclaves, Dubai has surely something for all with unbelievable comforts and facilities for everyone – visitor, resident or even investors & businesspersons.
– Ruler: H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed Al Maktoum, Prime Minister and Vice-President of the UAE, and Ruler of Dubai.
– Official Language: Arabic
– Religion: Islam
– Local Currency: UAE Dirham (AED)
– Population: Approximately 2.2 million
– Total Area: 4114 sq km
– Legal System: Civil Law
– Resident Demographics: 80% foreigners from over 160 destinations
– Official Exchange Rate: AED – USD conversion rate 3.67
– Time Zone: GMT +4
– Climate: Desert climate.
– Industries: Finance, Tourism, International Trade, Construction, Real Estate
– Working Week: Sunday through Thursday
Lifestyle of Dubai
Dubai offers a justly modern yet splendidly comfortable lifestyle. Surrounded by cosmopolitan population, Dubai offers something for everyone. From a leisure destination to shopper’s paradise to be one of the best cities in the world offering diverse range of mouth watering cuisines, Dubai has it all. In simple words, Dubai’s lifestyle is simple, humble yet full of excitement and fun.